Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Gorgeous treasures...

Today I embarked on the epic journey back to my parents home (and also where I grew up). It was just me and the two boys (my husband had to work.)
After a four hour car ride, an hour boat trip and another hour car ride, we all arrived relatively unscathed.

So today I thought I'd show you my creative pefforts at snapping some of my Mums' gorgeous treasures.



Linking up with Twinkle in the Eye for wordless Wednesday.

X

7 comments:

  1. Is the second one a paper bowl?Looks great like that (not in it's entirety...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chair looks like it's crying out for a person with a good book to read :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does doesn't it! I don't think my mum gets as much time to read as she would like though!

      Delete
  3. There's nowhere on earth like the house you grew up in. And you have captured yours beautifully here.
    How have you been since Blogtoberfest? I just wanted to let you know that I'm hosting another (albeit gentler and more introspective) blog challenge over the month of December called #reverb12. Would be so rapt if you joined us!
    There's a little giveaway too. :-)
    Details here: http://isawyoudancing.blogspot.com.au/p/reverb12.html
    Take care,
    Kat xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kat! I must admit it's nice not thinking I have to blog everyday but I am glad I had a go at Blogtoberfest! I will definitely pop over and have a look at #reverb12. x

      Delete
  4. Beautiful prints you have there! and i think the place with the chair is so perfect to spend the afternoon...

    ReplyDelete