Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 4 July 2012

It's amazing what you can do...

Well after last week and nearly flushing myself down the toilet bowl with the rest of my stomachs contents, this week I have been flying high! The 'stop this woman throwing up all her nutritional intake' medication and the ' relieve this woman of excruciating facial pain' antibiotics have finally started to kick in and all i can say is "yay for drugs". 
So with all this extra time on my hands i have actually been able to indulge in some crafty fun! At the moment I am having a play with mixed media canvases that i have seen being done around the traps. I really love creating each piece because it really helps my soul soar!
So one of the first canvases i think is aptly named...


And the second piece i have done recently is for a newborn baby girl that I am looking forward to giving to her and her family...


...I just love the colors, images and words of this piece and I hope they make that beautiful baby girl smile as much as it does for this big girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment