This week I thought i'd share a little list off things that are making me happy right at this moment in life (in no particular order....)
1. Watching my son sleeping. Maybe because he is actually quiet! But also because he looks so peaceful and innocent and looks like nothing in the world is bothering him!
2. Coffee with condensed milk = bliss. However spilling said coffee over oneself, not so blissful because it is so much hotter!
3. Sitting under our pergola looking out into our yard. I love that it is our own little space in the world that changes each season.
4. Saturday night couch time with my husband watching telly. It seems to be the only day of the week that we get to sit together on the couch and watch ABC's crime shows before our bedtime at 8.30! Yes that is what our life consists of at the moment - Saturday nights on the couch, watching ABC and in bed early to actually sleep!
5. Crafting. No more needs to be said!
5. Standing under our shower! We have the best shower ever, with the best water pressure and on some days I could stay in there all day!
6. Laying in bed listening to my husband and son converse with each other in the morning. I love this because a) I'm still in bed and b) i love hearing my husbands voice which is gentle, smooth and filled with love and adoration and my sons voice loud, excited and filled with respect and admiration for his Dad!
7. Any meal that my sister cooks! I love going to her house because i know there is always going to be something delicious on the table to eat! Cooking is just one of her many tricks that she has up her sleeve! (The other trick she has is taking great photos... and this is one of hers!)
8. Catching up with new and old friends! I've had the great pleasure to be able to do both in the last week and i come away thinking how very lucky I am to have them all in my life!
So i wonder if there is anything on my list that rings a bell with my readers and if not, what things are making you happy right at this moment in time?