I have had a few Banana's that I needed to use up before they went dodgy in this scorching heat, so this is their story...
Once upon a time their were a couple of unkempt looking Banana's laying around in the fruit bowl and their owner thought she might turn them into beautiful muffins...
And so she did...
2 cups of self-raising flower
3/4 cup of caster sugar
2 eggs, lightly beaten
3/4 cup of milk
60g melted butter
2 ripe bananas
(+ the following three ingredients that I added for a little bit more taste)
1 cup of frozen blueberries
Tspn of vanilla essence
Tspn of ground cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 210 degrees (I used Fan Forced). Lightly grease a 12 case muffin tin.
2. Sift the flour into a large bowl and stir in the sugar. Make a well.
3. Mix together the eggs, milk, butter, and mashed banana and pour into the well of the bowl.
4. Stir the ingredients with a spoon.
5. Add the blueberries, vanilla essence and ground cinnamon and stir until just mixed.
6. Spoon the mixture into the muffin holes.
7. Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until the muffins have risen and are golden brown.
8. Remove from oven and transfer them to a wire rack to cool.